Everyone, meet Natasha Geddes. Natasha is the director of the showroom in Toronto that we use to sell Greta Constantine, Ezra Constantine, and Greta Constantine Primer... Aptly titled The Coveterie. Trust me. The second you see any item of luxe clothing under the Constantine umbrella, you will be coveting your face off. And wanting to pet said item of clothing. After Natasha's tenure as a Fashion Buyer in departments such as Designer Sportswear, Designer Womenswear, and Leather... all at Canadian fashion mecca Holt Renfrew, she used her knowledge of fashion, incredible drive, and, entrepreneurial spirit to open her own showroom in downtown Toronto. For the Greta Constantine Brand, Natasha oversees market appointments with Fashion Buyers in her showroom, making the magic of Greta Constantine arriving in Holt Renfrew not a whimsical fantasy, but a reality. Under here, take a look at Natasha's 10 top favourite items that are getting her through this crazy static heat.
1. Hair Fascinators by Oh Dina! because it adds an instant touch of femininity and fun to any outfit.
2. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with SPF, it’s a must-have for glow-y, even skin.
3. My white jeans, they are from H&M and I’ve had them for years but I’ve worn them so many time this Summer for some reason.
4. Greta Constantine jersey dresses because they feel like heaven and look so good.
5. Escapat rosé (from the Langue D’Oc region) because it’s light, not sweet and the perfect treat on a hot day! And I swear, no morning after headache!
6. Cosabella lace soft bra. They go with everything!!!
7. Bobby pins. My bangs are at the annoying stage (while I figure out what to do with them) and I plant them everywhere for quick and easy access.
8. My collection of FREEWAY sunglasses because you can choose your frames and lenses, the combinations are endless and addictive!
9. My Tassimo coffee machine, a year-round favourite. It’s SO easy to use.
10. Zico Coconut water because it’s a miracle drink: keeps you hydrated, hangover helper, it is very yummy, and... my 1 year old son loves it too!
So, you know what you need to do. I do not have to tell you! Go out and treat yourself to some of these sweet, pretty, little, fashionable things. You deserve it for working so hard in this steamy, sticky heat! With these items, you will be on your way to looking hot, but feeling cool. What are some of your favourite items you use to keep your pretty self chilled in the summertime? Please let us know in the comments section!
Xx greta c.