Keeping cool when it's sweltering, takes much more than simply staying hydrated! This week, Stephen Wong, co-designer of Greta Constantine and Ezra Constantine, lets us in on his heat-repelling picks:
1. Comfy (but stylish) kicks for those long walks enjoying the weather.
2. A hot date to experience it with.
3. Tank tops, but not your typical garden variety.
4. A camera to capture all the fun.
5. A good, non-greasy, quick absorbing, moisturizer with a minimum SPF of 15... like Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Moisture Treatment for Men.
6. Swimwear for lying in the sun.
7. A bike.
8. Killer shades.
9. BlackBerry for when you want to round up your friends on a patio.
10. Assortment of fresh fruit... perfect for those hot days when you do not feel like a heavy meal.
What things help you beat the heat this season?
Xx greta c.