House of Constantine friends, meet Gabor Jurina. He is a Toronto-based (GO!, Canada) photographic genious who specializes in fashion photography. And let me tell you... Gabor is INCREDIBLE at what he does. The images he captures are so stunning... it is bananas. Mr. Jurina is our very first choice whenever we need anything lensed. Stephen and Kirk have known Gabor as a photographer and a great friend for many years, and he has shot everything from Greta Constantine runway shows to editorials to advertising campaigns! Below, find the tasteful objects that he cannot do without in these toasty, relaxing, sunny, summer days.
1. Grey high tops, especially with shorts.
2. American Apparel Deep V tee shirt in white, navy, and light blue. They go from A.M. to P.M. ... Perfect with shorts or under a light blazer.
3. Leather flip-flops.
4. Several pairs of Save Khaki Cotton Twill shorts. The cut is tailored, and the length is perfect -above the knee, comfortable... but not sloppy.
5. Driving with the top DOWN!
6. Bombay Saphire and Tonic.
7. Kiehl's Foaming Non-Detergent Washable Cleanser, to keep my face feeling fresh.
8. Oliver People's Tycoon Tortoise Sunglasses, because I like to pretend I am an Italian Industrialist like Gianni Agnelli, even if I am just cruising to the gym.
9. Beach reading: "Have A Little Faith" by author Mitch Albom, and my dog-eared copy of "Franny and Zooey".
10. On my iPod: "Lasers" by Lupe Fiasco, a Single Man soundtrack, and Duffy.
What are your most favourite things you cannot go without in these final sunshiny-bright, summer days? Please let us know in the comments section below! Also. We do not own any of the images in the picture above. Thank you for our usage of them. If we cannot kindly borrow your images, just let us know, friends!
Xx greta c.